stick a Label

sâmbătă, 30 ianuarie 2010

Padova bike expo 2010 ianuary pics ...


I was invited to padova Bike expo at Padua Italy
16-th edition , with my bike Rising ...
I meet great people there ...and had very good time ....

Best in show was italian bikebuilder "el padrino"
second place for best in show "Walton" Norton comando made in Austria by BlechundDrueber , and the trird place took my bike "Rising " that you can see in pictures below ...









































































The Norton comando from
Austria ....
Great Metalwork and ideeas...
In my opinion almoust same level as Stellan Egeland stand ! My congratulation guys !











































































































Going to padua expo
i had great ocasion and honnor to meet Stellan Egeland , the world custombike champ ( and in my oppinion between the best 3 ever custombike builders together with Shinya Kimura and Chicara Nagata )
Maybe i will have the ocasion to meet them also in some years ..:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu